Fibaro For Architects
FIBARO is a global brand, the leading manufacturer of intelligent home system and the fastest growing company in the home automation industry in Europe.
The company is present on 6 continents, in over 100 countries. Its devices are manufactured in Poland. It designs, develops and manufactures its own products. It holds more than 30 patents and 150 industrial designs. From concept to execution, from design to hardware.
Different distribution channels
Years on the smart home market
Patents and registered industrial designs
Distributors, resellers and installers worldwide
We offer high quality products that are unique in terms of innovation and original design. Our designers work hard to satisfy the needs of the most demanding customers. This makes FI BARO devices an original decoration of every interior. The design of our devices is appreciated by professionals from different parts of the world, who awarded our projects numerous prizes, including Good Design, IF Design Award for FIBARO Motion Sensor and Flood Sensor, CES 2017 lnnovation Award for FIBARO The Button.
How Does Fibaro System Works
FIBARO is a wireless system that is easily installed without interfering into the existing home infrastructure or systems. lt consists of the control unit, sensors and implementing modules/actuators that control home devices. Control and setting is carried out using personal devices – tablets, smartphones and computers – from anywhere in the world. The system is extremely flexible. lt may be adapted to current needs at any time.
Advantages Of Fibaro System
Benefits for the Customer
- Comprehensive home management
- Control via mobile devices
- Ensured safety
- lmproved living comfort
- Monitoring the energy consumption in the form of graphs
- Remote access to your home from anywhere in the world
Offer Smart Home System as a Part of Your Projects
- Offer more attractive for customers
- Extended range of services
- Creating the image of an innovative company
- Open to the latest solutions
- lmproved standard of implemented projects
- New possibilities for designing functional interiors
Check out the automation brands we usually work with by clicking here.
Benefits for the Architect
- Product training
- Dedicated project supervisor
- Technical and theoretical support
- Demonstration devices