Straightforward answers to some Canny questions
1. How experienced & qualified are your staff?
All our staff are qualified, A-Grade electricians who have extensive industry experience and the up-to-date training and knowledge needed to do a quality job every time.
2. How soon can you arrive in an emergency and how much will it cost?
As soon as you give us a call we’ll do our level best to be there ASAP, usually within 1 hour. The cost will be $185 ~ which covers the call out and the 1st 30 minutes of having an electrician on site.
3. What time window for the job will you give me?
When we book your job in, we won’t give you a 2-3 hour window of when we’ll arrive, we’ll give you a specific appointment time ~ and if there are any unforeseen changes to our scheduled arrival time, we’ll be in touch to advise you straight way.
4. What areas do you service?
We provide services to all suburbs throughout the Melbourne metropolitan area. But if you live a little further out, still give us a call ~ if we can get there to help you, we will.
5. How long will a job take and how much will it cost?
Time and cost really depend on the job and what’s involved. When you call us, we’ll do our best to provide you with an accurate estimate; and when our staff arrive they will work as quickly and efficiently as they can to get you the best result all round.
6. How and when will I need to pay for a job?
You can choose to pay by credit card over the phone or via online EFT on the day your job is complete. All details will be on your invoice.
7. Do I get a Certificate of Compliance for the work you do?
Yes ~ Every job comes with its Certificate of Electrical Safety and you will receive this via email along with your Job Sheet report when your job is finalised.
8. What if something goes wrong after you’ve finished the job?
We keep records of every job we do and always double check the quality of our work before leaving a site ~ however, if something does go wrong, please call us straight away and we’ll return to address any issues.
9. Can I buy the electrical parts and then call you to install them
Yes you can ~ however, we would much prefer to use our own approved, compliant hardware so we can give you the warranty that goes with them; and also the safety certification that comes with all jobs.
10. Is it true I can reduce my energy bills by upgrading my lights?
Yes you can ~ new LED lighting technology now provides many options that you can implement to significantly reduce your ongoing energy bills. Our qualified team will be happy to advise on the most efficient solution to suit your specific needs.
11. Do you offer free quotes?
Absolutely ~ Just contact us with your job details and we will either quote you over the phone or arrange a time to come and see you in person.
12. Do you offer emergency services?
Yes ~ Our emergency department operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all year round to ensure you have prompt access to professional help whenever you need it .