Fibaro For Developers
FIBARO is a global brand, the leading manufacturer of intelligent home system and the fastest growing company in the home automation industry in Europe.
We are present on 6 continents, in over 100 countries. Our devices are manufactured in Poland -we design, develop and manufacture our products on our own. We hold more than 30 patents and 150 industrial designs. From concept to execution, from design to hardware.
What is Fibaro Smart Home?
FIBARO smart home system is designed to control lighting, heating, alarms, shutters, doors, windows, irrigation systems and many other systems.
FIBARO system allows you to monitor your home and issue commands from anywhere in the world – simply by using a smartphone with Internet access.
FIBARO smart home system offers wireless control of any device in your home or apartment.
In FIBARO system, individual devices communicate with each other. The control unit, sensors and miniature modules help to manage the most important home functions.
FIBARO system is managed via applications for mobile devices working on iOS and Android.
How Does Fibaro System Work?
- FIBARO system is based on Z-Wave radio protocol, which operates radio communication on the frequency of 868MHz.
- Using Z-Wave network, devices communicate with the control unit and with each other.
- Communication between devices in FIBARO system is based on a mesh network – each element of the system is both transmitter and receiver.
- CONFIGURATION INTERFACE – Any change in the system is made through the interface, accessible from a web browser. Each member of the household can have its own account with individually defined control rights. The system interface is used for adding and deleting Z- Wave devices and for defining sections and scenes.
Advantages of Fibaro System
Features of Fibaro System
FIBARO system is designed for installation in any apartment, home or office, without interfering in its infrastructure object.
In order to design solutions fully adapted to the lifestyle of users, a dedicated supervisor from FIBARO will meet with the architect and the customer to present solutions based on the flat/house design and tailored to the capabilities and needs of the household members.
Features of Fibaro System
Elements of Fibaro Home Center Lite System
The control unit of FIBARO system, which communicates with the devices in the Z-Wave network. All of its functionalities are available through mobile apps and internet browsers. The control unit allows you to manage devices and to store relevant data in the cloud.
Preconfigured control unit does not require downloading any additional software. To start using it, proceed as follows:
- Plug the power cord into the wall socket
- Connect the Internet cable to the assigned slot
- Carry out the necessary configuration.
The configuration of the system is performed via the configuration interface, accessible from a web browser.
Plug & Play Components Of Fibaro System
Actuators – Implementing Modules
Triggers – Scene Controllers
One System, Many Benefits
Extended Scope of Services
More Attractive Offer
Increased Standard of your Projects
Good Response to the Market Demands
Increased Prestige of your Company
New Possibilities for Designing Functional Interiors