Working Safely Together
As an essential service, we are operational as usual.
We want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to safeguard the health of our customers and staff. We’ve got measurements in place to ensure health standards are met:
For Our Customers
We will ask all customers:
- Are you healthy?
- Is any household member in isolation?
- Has any household member been diagnosed?
*We will need to reschedule your job if any of the answers are Yes.
- Our team will spray with antibacterial solution prior entering the property to minimize the risk of bringing any bacteria in.
- We will wear gloves and have masks available to use as required.
- We will minimalize contact with surfaces and clean switches, outlets and door handles as we leave the premises.
- We will maintain a personal space perimeter of 1.5m while in your property.
Stay safe, remain calm and be kind with others
Please get in touch if we can help you with any of your electrical needs during this challenging time.